• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Fuck Duke

Let they dry humping begin in Durham. Fuck you assholes.

Dukeguy.gif

paulusrocko.jpg

I hope they all get aids, Cameron Indoor burns to the ground, they're exposed for 25 years of cheating, and Duke is no longer in existence. Then, they have to rebuild in some shit level conference, lose all of their bandwagon fans, and the actual 30-40 Duke grads/fans give up after not making the NCAAT in year one, they conform to Wake fans, then kill themselves.

Fuck Duke and Fuck HG. May the Joel rain down with massive booooooos. May Chris Paul come back and punch him in the nuts after he kicks him off team CP3

I say fuck HG for stringing us along. I agree that we should never let him step foot in a Wake building (except for when we play Duke at home) again.

Blame the real villain. HG did not string us along. At worst he had a hard time finalizing and knew it would disappoint good friends.

Blame Wellman and what he has done to WF money sports. Without [Redacted] era, Harry would probably be a Deacon. It isn't his fault.

He made the choice and I can understand why. I did feel like that interview where he said "vibes" a couple times was a troll job aimed at people upset with him. Should have let it go.

If danny manning does not run a deacon riding motorcycle onto the court pre game against dook he's not trying very hard.

Was #vibes a thing on Twitter or off these boards?

Was #vibes a thing on Twitter or off these boards?

Don't know, but HG comments certainly did seem a bit rehearsed. I'd love to see DM continue to recruit him actively this week just to piss K a little. Never understood the difference between verbals in basketball and football. Screw the gentlemen's agreement between coaches. Stir the pot coach! (I'm under no illusion that manning could flip him, but I think that's something that would be entertaining and energizing for the fanbase to let it slip that DM is still in contact until signing day.)

Didn't Giles sign his NLI?

Didn't Giles sign his NLI?

November 11th is the first day of early signing period, that's why before he was having knee surgery his announcement was supposed to be after that date.

But it's over, we recruited the shit out of him for years....

0.jpg

Back