• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

UNC 52 Dook 17

wfu22fan

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
For the real Duke haters, this is fun to watch . Heels will probably hang over 70 on the Dookies today. LMAO!

As it stands right now, if UNC makes it to the ACC Championship game they are probably the only team from the Coastal that can even get close to competing with Clemson.

Even in light of recent events, feels very wrong to be happy about anything positive for UNC.

As it stands right now, if UNC makes it to the ACC Championship game they are probably the only team from the Coastal that can even get close to competing with Clemson.

That will look like a Big 12 game .

Even in light of recent events, feels very wrong to be happy about anything positive for UNC.

This. You all should be ashamed.

duke basketball fans don't give a damn about this game.

We play duke every year. That's how I justify it. I would rather them be knocked down.

I was at Kenan today (my Dad wanted me to go with him). I thoroughly enjoyed watching Duke get curb stomped. They've got an entire defensive backfield of Devin Gauldens.

Maybe we can beat the Dookies at home ? I'm more encouraged after today. Fuck we have a tough schedule this year.

It is obvious that this conference is fatally inbalanced and will continue. If duke improved now beyond wake cannot prevent a pitiful showing where does it put the rest. Time to escape the acc madness. After 60 years of this i am done. The truth hurts

It is obvious that this conference is fatally inbalanced and will continue. If duke improved now beyond wake cannot prevent a pitiful showing where does it put the rest. Time to escape the acc madness. After 60 years of this i am done. The truth hurts

Can you try this again, but in English? And as a complete thought?

I wanted Duke to win in a fashion similar to the one in which they lost last week. Whenever Duke and UNC play, I always want the visiting team to win and the home team to feel like they were completely screwed by the refs.

I was at our game at Kenan three weeks ago, and we put up more of a fight than Duke did today.

Back