• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Week 10 NFL Thread: YOU LIKE THAT

DeacHawk

Punishingly Intricate
Reaction score
NFL Week 10 action is here with a nice little AFC East match-up between the Jets and the Bills tonight, only on NFL Network. Rex coming back to NJ since he got his ass fired last year. For the most part it's been a quiet week, some chirping but nothing too crazy. Jets need to get the win to get to 6-3 and stay in the wild card hunt, which is equal parts awesome and surprising (to me)

Bye weeks: Atlanta, Indianapolis, San Diego, San Francisco

Coverage maps: http://506sports.com/

Panthers look to keep pounding and rolling at the Titans. Keep the foot on the gas pedal and get out of there with a win. I like Carolina by 14, led by a strong second half.

Biggest game is probably Patriots at the Giants, just because of the notion that ELI has won big games against the Pats in those two Super Bowls. Pats need to keep that O-Line healthy or Ayo will go nuts.

Arizona at Seattle should be a good one on Sunday night. In Seattle but Arizona has looked strong for the most part this season. I wouldn't rule out Seattle as a force in the NFC just yet, but hope the Cardinals win this one.

Houston vs. Cincy Monday night, no reason to think Cincy doesn't stay undefeated.

Last edited:
IK Enemkpali will be at midfield for the coin toss.

Go Rex, go.

P-Cats are going to steamroll the Titans. Tennessee got an ephemeral win at New Orleans, inspired by staffing changes. Now they're back to sucking again for the rest of the season.

P-Cats are going to steamroll the Titans. Tennessee got an ephemeral win at New Orleans, inspired by staffing changes. Now they're back to sucking again for the rest of the season.

This is kind of where I'm at. It'd be a trap game if the Titans had lost last week and we played a decent team next week.

Giants need Prince Amukamara to play this week or else Brady will torch them, as all of the other CBs sans DRC suck ass. But even if he does play, Gronk against Landon Collins could get ugly. He is the only real option they have on Gronk, as their LBs suck as well. Look for Brandon Merriweather to use his Pats training to cheap shot Edleman early and often. Hopefully JPP can continue getting back in game shape and provide some pressure. Nikita may get more snaps as well this week given the Pats' pass-first attack. Losing Hankins for the year really hurts the DLine, but the Pats losing Lewis hurts as well. On offense ELIte and ODB should be able to continue to move the ball pretty well, I expect this game will be relatively high scoring.

It's like Christmas on my TV with all of the Red and Green.

Horrible play call in 4 down territory.

Jets coach made some strange decisions

Or his assistants

No matter, buck stops there

rex is a good coach

And he passed Kevin Garnett's previously thought to be unbreakable record of 19 clearly visible f bombs in a 30 second period at the end of this game.

Back