• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What a week this has been - geezes

HONDO2

Reaction score
1. Giles goes to Duke

2. Soccer loses to ND at home

3. We lose TWO football players

4. It's senior day upcoming at South Bend

Anyone have any good Wake news ????

1. Giles goes to Duke

I just saw the news on Banks, who's the 2nd?

1. Giles goes to Duke

Lose out on a big time recruit. Highly ranked Wake team loses in ACC Tournament. Random suspensions. Get reamed on national TV.

Seems like a typical Wake sports week.

The Rutgers DB transfer - reinjured knee somehow - career over

I think our FB is done for the season as well and is the only full-time FB on the roster

I think our FB is done for the season as well and is the only full-time FB on the roster

Yeah, he broke his leg, so he definitely done. Survive the next 2 weeks, come home and upset Duke and I'll be happy with the season.

In addition to the likely drubbing in South Bend, I'm expecting between now and Sunday field Hockey will get hammered @Michigan, the football truck will break down somewhere en route home and two cheerleaders will have torn ACL's.

I've watched enough of Duke this season to not kid myself into thinking we'll win before 11-12,000 at home.

Kinal WILL set an all-time NCAA record that'll stand for decades by end of that day.

Ish out played Teague last night. But Teague didn't play bad. So that's two positives

Yeah, I gave myself a paper cut and poured lemon juice on it.

1. Giles goes to Duke

Yeah, but does this even crack the top 25 worst weeks in Wake Forest sports.:rulz:

1. Giles goes to Duke

The Wellman Curse!

Back