• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Duke Tickets

I have 4 chairbacks in section 5 along with a blue lot pass. Looking for $100 but PM me with offer.

I have four tickets in section 10 and a blue lot pass as well. Let me know if you're interested. Just looking to get something for them all, maybe 50 bucks. We're in Charlotte.

I have 4 chairbacks in section 5 along with a blue lot pass. Looking for $100 but PM me with offer.

Really? They will be going for $5 outside and even given away. There won't be 10,000 hardy souls at this game and now that the Devils with the Blue Dress on have packed it in for the season they will not be coming over here. Hell they do not even go to their own games in Durham. Sorry to burst you ticket selling bubble but that is just how it is for LOWF home games late in the season against LODU.

Really? They will be going for $5 outside and even given away. There won't be 10,000 hardy souls at this game and now that the Devils with the Blue Dress on have packed it in for the season they will not be coming over here. Hell they do not even go to their own games in Durham. Sorry to burst you ticket selling bubble but that is just how it is for LOWF home games late in the season against LODU.

I agree with what Bones McKinney is saying except I think $5 is too high. Given the fact that the game will be played on Thanksgiving weekend, the students will be gone (not that they go anyway), the game means absolutely nothing, and it will be cold, $3 will be the going price that night.

I have 4 Hill tickets and a blue lot parking pass available. The cost of all tickets and parking pass is a bomber of beer of your choosing. PM me if interested.

Get your tickets now! We will beat the shit out of Duke. Coach Cut is 11-41 against teams with a winning record while at Duke. Duke is the biggest sham in college football. So come watch Wake get the win. We ain't great but Duke sucks.

Get your tickets now! We will beat the shit out of Duke. Coach Cut is 11-41 against teams with a winning record while at Duke. Duke is the biggest sham in college football. So come watch Wake get the win. We ain't great but Duke sucks.

I'm confused. It must be the new math. We win because Duke has a losing record against winning teams. Ok...

Which parking lot has the rowdiest tailgating? I'm rolling down to the big hyphen this weekend! Ready to get loose! Woooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

Taking eight there with my seats, but I need four more.

I have four Hill tickets and and orange lot pass. DM me if you want to take them off my hands.

Back