• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest - Notre Dame Game Thread

Ayo

What up, Bird?
Reaction score
Here we go, I guess.

WE WILL WIN!

YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST!

Someone needs to slap hines silly. Fielding the punt inside the ten AGAIN. He's cost us doing that multiple times this year.

I don't think we ever did that before Clawson but it seems to be the trend in football.

I remember Willie Idlette would stand at the 10 give the fair catch signal and pretend to field the punt and run.

Someone needs to slap hines silly. Fielding the punt inside the ten AGAIN. He's cost us doing that multiple times this year.

How hard is it to stand at the 10, call fair catch and pretend to catch it, and let it go? It's not that hard. Yet he continues to cost us 10-15 yards of field position.

I think I may go to the game next time we play at ND just to avoid this broadcast.

Ooh, I like Hinton and Wolford both lining up at the same time. Is that what happened? I looked up after Hinton started running

LET'S GO WAKE!

ND STINKS!

WAKE IS GOOd

SCIENCE

the only difference between nd and penn state is that ALL of the ND asst coaches touch little boys and penn state only had one

We need CookoutDeac's ND-killing spirit on this thread.

Back