• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ronda Rousey knocked out!!!

liveanddiedeac

Reaction score
Didn't see it, but they're reporting on Sportscenter Rousey knocked out cold by Holly Holm in the 2nd round, anybody see it? Glad she lost, she'd been built up to be invincible and got a reality check it sounds like.

And the guy who won $2.5 million on the Royals bet on Holm too, 16:1 dog.

I ordered the fight but there was a TWC bug and it never came through. Thanks, RTQ.

Last edited:
They're interviewing Holm now, seems like a nice and humble girl, good for her. Rowdy got KTF out!!!!!

Yeah, I watched the fight. This wasn't a case where an underdog landed a kick/punch to get lucky. Ronda was completely dominated and actually showed toughness to get out of the first round.

They're interviewing Holm now, seems like a nice and humble girl, good for her. Rowdy got KTF out!!!!!

She's the wife of a friend of the boyfriend of one of my best friends from Wake. They absolutely love her. Very happy for her and her family.

She seems marketable. Undefeated. The rematch will be huge. ESPN and the like should be happy. This isn't a Buster Douglas situation.

I wonder when we'll hear any comments from Rousey and if there will be any excuse making?

Holly Holm is great. She was super humble the entire time leading up the fight. Talked about Ronda with great respect. Then in the weigh-in Ronda comes after her, yells at her for being "fake-ass nice." Is quite rude for no reason. Won't touch gloves with her before the fight.

Then Holm beats her to a pulp. And doesn't celebrate too much in the ring, is concerned with Ronda's health, goes on one knee. Post match is once again really respectful of Ronda. Brushes off the weigh-in and glove tap stuff by saying that everyone has different ways of getting pumped up for a fight and that it is okay. Immediately says that she will fight Ronda again.

Holly is awsome.

Holly Holm is great. She was super humble the entire time leading up the fight. Talked about Ronda with great respect. Then in the weigh-in Ronda comes after her, yells at her for being "fake-ass nice." Is quite rude for no reason. Won't touch gloves with her before the fight.

Then Holm beats her to a pulp. And doesn't celebrate too much in the ring, is concerned with Ronda's health, goes on one knee. Post match is once again really respectful of Ronda. Brushes off the weigh-in and glove tap stuff by saying that everyone has different ways of getting pumped up for a fight and that it is okay. Immediately says that she will fight Ronda again.

Holly is awsome.

Plus Rousey wears underwear with dick holes in them.

The left alone would have crushed me.
RR walked into it.

The way Holm calmly set it up and basically pushed RR to the sweet spot was awesome. RR's boxing skills are shit.

Back