• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What do we know about Richmond ?

BudatWake

Steve Lepore
Reaction score
They are 1 - 1. Looks like two man team Allan and Klein. What else do we know?

tumblr_n3ss3yHYhL1s3gys4o1_400.gif

Capital of the Confederacy.

Their coach hired Jeff [Redacted] at AFA, which lead to [Redacted] getting the AFA job, destroying Wake in 2007 or so, and ultimately resulting in our hiring of [Redacted]. So I hate Richmond.

Princeton style offense

I thought that also but they must be scoring more in it now under Coach Mooney. They lost 87-75 at home against JMU on Friday, then beat Stetson 108-85 at home on Sunday. Their scores used to be in the 60's. I would love to see them run against us.

How did their coach hire [Redacted] at AFA? I didn't think he was ever an assistant there. I thought he succeeded Mooney as coach straight from the Nuggets.

How did their coach hire [Redacted] at AFA? I didn't think he was ever an assistant there. I thought he succeeded Mooney as coach straight from the Nuggets.

Don't get bogged down in details.

They shot 48 percent from three against Stetson, so we're going to have to really step up our perimeter defense against them if we want to come out with a win.
48% from three, 55% from the field total. So, if we can make them score inside rather than launching up three after three then we should be in good shape.

Last edited:
My sister went there and it is a pretty campus. Rivals Wake in that department and has a nice little lake smack dab in the middle of campus that the dining hall looks out on. As for the basketball team, they are called the Spiders but other than that I've got nothing.

Back