• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Best Person from Auburn University

Who is the Best Person from Auburn University ?

• Total voters

Biff Tannen

Franchise Quarterback on a Rookie Contract
Staff Member
Reaction score
There are many people who graduated from or attended Auburn University and most of the are total redneck dorks. However, I can thank of a handful who aren't so bad and range from the erudite (Barkley), to the highly accomplished (Dooley), to the freakishly athletic and not erudite (Jackson), to the freakishly athletic and gaining in eruditeness (Newton), to the fat and not very funny (Jason Dufner and Victoria Jackson), to the female half of the most famous vocal duo of the 1970's (Tennille). So the question is who is the best person from Auburn University? (Not including Chuck Person)

Cam is a fucking moron. CB is the best thing to come out of that place and it's not even close.

How anyone could vote for a candidate other than Toni Tennille is beyond my comprehension. Her vocal stylings On "Muskrat Love" are exquisite, perhaps the pinnacle of female singing in popular music. Yes, you can have your Dusty Springfield, your Peggy Lee, your Ella Fitzgerald, your Adele (if we must move into the modern era, regardless of how painful that may be), even, I dare say, your Karen Carpenter. Toni Tennille is the tippy top of the A-List and always will be. End of discussion. With or without the Captain, of course.

Cam and Vince are the only ones who have ever won a championship.

Love Bo and Cam, but Sir Charles is the guy who has been entertaining after his sports career was done.

The most accomplished athlete from Auburn is probably Kristy Coventry.

XXVII Olympics - Sydney - 2000

XXVIII Olympics - Athens - 2004
Gold Medal - 200 Backstroke
Silver Medal - 100 Backstroke
Bronze Medal - 200 IM

XXIX Olympics - Beijing - 2008
Silver Medal - 200 IM
Silver Medal - 400 IM

Bronze Medal - 200 IM

Silver Medal - 200 IM
Silver Medal - 400 IM

giphy.gif

Bronze Medal - 200 IM

Silver Medal - 200 IM
Silver Medal - 400 IM

No, not even American.

I voted for Vincent "Bo" Jackson, but the fact the Katherine Webb is not even included is an epic fail.

No, not even American.

I voted for Vincent "Bo" Jackson, but the fact the Katherine Webb is not even included is an epic fail.

Meh, there are plenty of hot chicks at Auburn and she's as dumb as any of them.

Back