• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake v. Clemson Who's Going?

Bourrc9

Reaction score
Anyone going to the game Saturday? Where are the best tailgate spots? Any Deac tailgates? Anyone got extra tickets?

tumbleweed.jpg

I'll be there with a group of about 15. Tailgating in lot 9.

I don't care what anybody says, going to death valley is one of my favorites. Unfortunately, not going to be able to make it this year.

Fuck that shithole. I'll never go back there.

I'll be there. 2 weeks ago I had to watch FSU loose with a bunch of Clemson fans. Now I get to watch Wake get blown out.

Nice! Hope to see you there. I'll be wearing my Black WFU Jersey #9 (Kevin Johnson). Be on the lookout for me!

I'll be in the sideline halfzip. I should be noticeably shitfaced.

I haven't been since we got robbed in 2004.

Haven't been since we got robbed in 2004, after which my car was hit with beer bottles, a college kid jumped on my hood and a Clemson fan spit in my face...all while a SC State trooper stood there directing traffic. Clemson blows.

Nice! Hope to see you there. I'll be wearing my Black WFU Jersey #9 (Kevin Johnson). Be on the lookout for me!

We'll be easy to spot. Gold WF Flag on top of a black Jolly Roger in the middle of a ton of Clemson people. Swing by and grab a drink, Wake fans are always welcome with us.

We'll be easy to spot. Gold WF Flag on top of a black Jolly Roger in the middle of a ton of Clemson people. Swing by and grab a drink, Wake fans are always welcome with us.

I may swing by as well. I'm sure my Clemson GF has some shit planned but I need people of my own kind. I fucking hate orange.

Back