• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Doug Flutie lost both his parent in an hour's time from heart attacks

Prayers for him and his loved ones. Definitely a sad time but also their 56 years of marriage and impact on the lives of their children is something to celebrate.

That's pretty cool, actually. Sucks to lose one's parents, but they didn't have to linger in their later years alone.

That's pretty cool, actually. Sucks to lose one's parents, but they didn't have to linger in their later years alone.

It's sad that they didn't just die in in their sleep, and most likely suffered, but it is a blessing in a lot of cases to go our together.

Yeah, I kinda have to agree. My grandfather lived ten years after my grandmother passed away, and there are times I think he would have rather just gone with her. I think I'd feel the same way if something happened to my wife.

Back