• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Troy Calhoun

popodeac

Reaction score
Anyone see Air Force beat Boise St. tonight? Impressive. In first place in MW division. Lots of WF connections there.

Anyone see Air Force beat Boise St. tonight? Impressive. In first place in MW division. Lots of WF connections there.

Ahh, that blissful intersection of Caldwell's OL recruits and a competent offensive coach. At least we had those two years.

And it took many of our 10 years to realize that Grobe wasn't capable of duplicating that combination.

Offensively they weren't except for 2009 I believe.

I was an undergrad for "that blissful intersection" ... All due respect to John Stone, Fabian Davis, J-Mac, AY, Clabo, Lingruen, Moroz, et al, they don't compare to Skinner, Kenny Moore, Idlette, Morton, Marion, DeGeare, Vallos, Justice, Frazier.

Miss the orbit sweeps and trickeration. The 200 yard rushing games were nice too.

Is he an Air Force Lifer?

Will be interesting to see if he stays at AF this year. They just won their MW division. Lots of openings this year everywhere. Guy deserves a shot for sure. Seen his named linked to UVA now.

Will be interesting to see if he stays at AF this year. They just won their MW division. Lots of openings this year everywhere. Guy deserves a shot for sure. Seen his named linked to UVA now.

I seem to recall the word was his wife liked more metro areas than Winston. I hope he doesn't end up in the acc n

I seem to recall the word was his wife liked more metro areas than Winston. I hope he doesn't end up in the acc n

Downtown Denver is only about an hour drive from Colorado Springs. So if she wants more metro then it is an easy trip, for an evening or a day.

Back