• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Survivor Series

Epsilon ‏@WWEBigE 10h10 hours ago

My brothers always look out for me. This bald dude was there, too.
CUeKYzEUcAE15sO.jpg:large

My prediction of Sheamus->Cena->Reigns is holding so far. This was perhaps the least interesting PPV they have had in a while. Everything was predictable, and I had very little interest in any of the outcomes. New Day was great as always, even though I don't like how that match went down, and Ambrose v. Owens was the best match of the night. Breeze and Ziggler wasn't bad, but I'm partial to Breeze anyway. Past that, who cares. Plus, Cesaro is hurt now. They could have done great things with this tournament, and instead it was the most boring thing imaginable. I have little hope for the next several months. Oh, and the Wyatts lost again, just because. Way to build a credible heel, WWE.

My prediction of Sheamus->Cena->Reigns is holding so far. This was perhaps the least interesting PPV they have had in a while. Everything was predictable, and I had very little interest in any of the outcomes. New Day was great as always, even though I don't like how that match went down, and Ambrose v. Owens was the best match of the night. Breeze and Ziggler wasn't bad, but I'm partial to Breeze anyway. Past that, who cares. Plus, Cesaro is hurt now. They could have done great things with this tournament, and instead it was the most boring thing imaginable. I have little hope for the next several months. Oh, and the Wyatts lost again, just because. Way to build a credible heel, WWE.

I can't believe Strowman wasn't in that match. I guess they didn't want to hurt his unstoppable monster image since Taker and Kane were going to win.

I can't believe Strowman wasn't in that match. I guess they didn't want to hurt his unstoppable monster image since Taker and Kane were going to win.

Except they put him through the Spanish announcers' table anyway. So much for an unstoppable monster.

And Kofi has had a decent career so far. He's had a couple different title runs. But he's not a big, muscular guy and that is who they usually give titles to. They aren't as big on the "flippy shit." Oh, and racism.

Except they put him through the Spanish announcers' table anyway. So much for an unstoppable monster.

And Kofi has had a decent career so far. He's had a couple different title runs. But he's not a big, muscular guy and that is who they usually give titles to. They aren't as big on the "flippy shit." Oh, and racism.

Still took both of them to do it, not like him losing in the middle of the ring.

Kind of a dull PPV. They got stuck with some of the injuries and really had to go predictable. I hate Sheamus..weak character but it has some possibility with the Authority. Paige/Charlotte last night on Raw was excellent....
Kofi's Unicorn horn last night was unreal funny.....

Kind of a dull PPV. They got stuck with some of the injuries and really had to go predictable. I hate Sheamus..weak character but it has some possibility with the Authority. Paige/Charlotte last night on Raw was excellent....
Kofi's Unicorn horn last night was unreal funny.....

That PTO on the table though... I can't believe Charlotte walked away from that. I mean ON THE TABLE? By God, that woman has a family!

The women are capable of putting on excellent matches when given the chance (Sasha and Becky were not given that chance last night, but it was still a fun 4 minutes), but the writing around them is so terrible that no one cares. Also, doing a submission on a table is perhaps one of the stupidest wrestling moves I've seen in a while.

In other news, The New Day is still the best reason to watch the show, and WWE continues to put all their best content on Youtube and Facebook instead of where people will actually watch it.

(from a few weeks ago)

Last edited:
So, it's kind of a quiet afternoon at the office and I'm watching the 2006 title game against Georgia Tech on youtube and they just showed Roman Reigns coming off the field on defense for Tech. I knew he played for them, but never thought about him being on the Tech team we beat for the title in 2006.

Back