• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Sports dot com

I'm sure when the AD checks ogboards later this morning they'll realize it and renew.

If true, the kind of thing that would get any of us fired, but not in the Wake AD, where mediocrity is prized and nurtured.

Can you imagine this happening at any big time school?

What it the Michigan official website got shut down for non-renewal.

What a joke.

Somebody please confirm for us ASAP what the story is. This sort of thing ought to matter to everybody who gives money to the DC.

Probably should have made an announcement about the update so that the site wasn't just randomly inaccessible. Maybe they did and we missed it.

Monday morning is probably one of the times that site is most accessed I would imagine.

No idea what's going on here, but like most schools the technical side of the site is handled by CBS Interactive so it's probably some kind of issue on their end. Would doubt it's an update as updates have usually been implemented pretty seamlessly in the past

No idea what's going on here, but like most schools the technical side of the site is handled by CBS Interactive so it's probably some kind of issue on their end. Would doubt it's an update as updates have usually been implemented pretty seamlessly in the past

Please do not interrupt the narrative.

It's still down and they are tweeting out dead links from the official Twitter feed. I am nearly positive those are scheduled, but at the same time it's hilarious.

Back