• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Was Codi 4-6 weeks?

Reaction score
Since our school's website is MIA, I need to ask the braintrust about the most recent info. I thought it was initially 4-6 weeks. I think it has been 5?

Is he on track?

DM said last week that CMM is on track but still not yet cleared by the medical staff to play.

Sciambi said, "They're hoping he's back by December 15."

That's a long time from now. Hope that's a very conservative time table.

UNCG makes sense given the 11 day break between Arkansas and that game... But I hope he is able to come back before that. There is going to be an adjustment period, and I'd like that to come sooner than later.

He'll need a few games to shake the rust off. The rest of the team will need a few games to learn how to play with him. CMM isn't somebody you can just plug in and keep things the same... He's going to have the ball in his hands a lot.

Agreed. It would be great to have him back earlier even just to ease him in for adjustment purposes.

But it is what it is. Can't rush it.

Back