• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official #bubblewatch thread - So you're saying there's a chance.

indiana beat st. johns today... that's good could have really hurt our SOS

CSU Bakersfield atop the ranks has me questioning the validity of this list. :wtf:

Can't wait to this smiling face on Selection Sunday!

Ron%20Wellman_360_203_90.jpg

Which region would give us the most favorable draw? Hopefully we end up opposite of the CSU Bakersfield machine so we can put off playing them until the NCAAT finals. I would be lying if I said that a potential Final Four matchup against UT-Arlington doesn't scare me, though.

CSU Bakersfield atop the ranks has me questioning the validity of this list. :wtf:

Before someone like nonsense ninja comes in here and explains why the RPI is not a good measurement cause of small sample sizes, the fact of the matter is you can ignore his jibberish judo and sports taekwondos cause the proof is in the pudding that if the tournament was to take place TODAY we would be IN.

You guys are jumping the gun. We have one good win. Lets see if we come home better the 1 and 2

PLAMA can we get an update??

What a skull fuck of a loss today. We stormed back when the score was 21-5 but we still lost by 20... Fucking A

Did a lot of number crunching on this one, but it seems like we are still firmly on the bubble and in control of our own destiny. If we win out, we're looking good for a bid, in spite of the loss to Vandy.

Did a lot of number crunching on this one, but it seems like we are still firmly on the bubble and in control of our own destiny. If we win out, we're looking good for a bid, in spite of the loss to Vandy.

Nice. So you are saying that if we win every remaining game on the schedule, we have a chance to get in?

:woot:

Nice. So you are saying that if we win every remaining game on the schedule, we have a chance to get in?

:woot:

I mean, I don't know what other teams are going to do... But yeah, I think I'd put our chances at 100% under that scenario. We'd probably even have a pretty good seed.

if we won out we'd be a 1 seed

we aren't gonna make the tournament this year

:panda:

Back