• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Week 12 NFL Thread: New England Patriots Chat Thread

DeacHawk

Punishingly Intricate
Reaction score
Posting this a day early cause why not. No more byes but 3 Thursday games for the holiday.

Eagles at Lions to start things off, so Detroit still always gets a national game on Thanksgiving, time to stop that tradition. Eagles suck, Lions not much better.

The big one is Carolina at Dallas. Carolina only favored by 1 which seems shockingly low but what do I know about point spreads. Romo is back and they beat the Dolphins last week so basically nothing too special. Panthers pounding and even on the road in Jerry World, I see Cam putting on a show :cam: :cam: :cam:

Evening game is Green Bay hosting Chicago. Lambeau at night on Thanksgiving should be a neat spectacle but the Bears kind of suck. At least we'll get the potential for some sweet Jay Cutler ints returned for touchdowns. Good game to nap a bit in the first half and then make some leftover turkey sandwiches for the second half

Coverage map not ready but will be up on this link later today: http://506sports.com/

Not much going on in the early Sunday games, maybe Tampa at Indy or New York at Washington. The big afternoon game is Pittsburgh at Seattle.

Sunday Night New England goes to Denver to face off against Brock. I'm picking the upset here, Broncos in a close one. Osweiler lights shit up

Baltimore at Cleveland on Monday night, nobody cares.

Last edited:
Baltimore and Cleveland has to be one of the worst MNF games ever. ESPN paid how many billions for that shit? No wonder they are struggling.

Yikes. Steadman Bailey shot twice in the head. In critical condition. Get well soon.

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter · 3h3 hours ago
2016 UK International Series: Jaguars-Colts Oct 4; Rams-NFC East opponent that finishes in same slot; Oct. 23; Bengals-Redskins October 30.

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter · 1h1 hour ago
If Rams and Redskins finish in same place in respective divisions, Washington will become first team to play in consecutive weeks in London.

A very good chance both finish 3rd. Would be a nice edge for the 'skins in the Bengals game -- that they will probably need

Washington is the 'visitor' in both contests, so at least they won't lose any home games.

which college job do you guys think chip kelly is going to pick?

Last time I was this sure someone lost their job on Thanksgiving was Phonz.

Matt Stafford looks like a guy who would perform better for a coach named Jim Bob Cooter.

The Dolphins suck ass, no reason to think Romo was a savior after getting a win against that lifeless franchise. It's like all the qbs that were propped up by the rob Ryan saints defense.

Back