• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

God damn Wake Forest basketball!! .....

deacvision7

Mod Emeritus
Reaction score
tumblr_mbhkbxr0Zl1qdb4cxo1_r1_500.gif

Come on over to the optimistic side. It is a new day!

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

A negrep:
Thread: God damn Wake Forest basketball!! .....
Don't disagree with the sentiment of your post, just disapprove of your thread title.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

I don't disagree with your negrep, I just fail to understand why you care about it tonight. Was it me using God's name in vain? It was, wasn't it? It's always my God damn using His God damn name in God damn vain that gets me in God damn trouble! I gotta stop God damn doing that! It isn't becoming of a God damn Mod Emeritus.

I must be better. I will be better. I will be Flying Spaghetti Monster better!

I see the two year olds are staying up late tonight.

Philadelphia sucks as a city. It's horrendous.

I have no joke. I just despise that dirty, disgusting city that your name represents. Thanks for listening.

Y'all stop killing the #vibes. Not the bullshit vibes that were on the recruiting thread, these are real life vibes. Go mutha fuckin deacs.

So I take it bitchdeac I mean eagledeac left the god damn neg rep?

You are God damn wrong. So God damn wrong.

I won't say who left it, I won't.

Unless this very post gets exactly 51 neg reps. The exact number of wins that HE WHO SHALL NOT BE NAMED miraculously lucked himself into over 4 years. (LOL, 12.75 wins a season! What a loser and LOL again at anybody that ever supported him, even after year 1, 2, or...3? years... Go Deacs!)

But yeah, 51 neg reps to this post AND THIS POST ALONE, and I'll reveal my GOD DAMN neg-mi-God-damn-sis. (NOTE: I have no idea why I actually got that neg rep, I just found it so very funny.)

Last edited:
Back