• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake v Rutgers- 7:00 Monday ESPN-U/ESPN3

WFU1990

Reaction score
Early for a thread on this game, but I hate losing to Duke, due to the fact that they are an overall dark and negative influence on our families, communities and pets, so it would be nice to move on as quickly as possible to B-Ball. Rutgers is 3-3 and don't have a real quality win yet, but Wake is so young and unpredictable at this point, it is important for the Deacs to get this done. Build the Mo toward the beginning of the real teeth of the season against X. Go Deacs!

Just hoping we have a full/healthy roster (aside from CMM, who I assume is still a few games away).

Wondering when CMM is slated to get back. This game would be 6 weeks after the initial 4-6 weeks forecast. Hopefully he can get a few games in before Xavier.

Wondering when CMM is slated to get back. This game would be 6 weeks after the initial 4-6 weeks forecast. Hopefully he can get a few games in before Xavier.

Yep, was wondering the same. Do the BSD guys have any insight on this?

Have tickets but can't get there from Providence on a Monday. The future father in law was a three sport athlete at Rutgers and is a season ticket holder....this is big for me.

Heard while in Maui that he would return December 15th.

Rutgers' starting guard Corey Sanders is being listed as questionable for tonight's game.

Sanders is RU's third leading scorer (11.4 PPG) and is their leader in assists (3.8 APG)

Deacs are 6.5 point favorites tonight @ Rutgers.

Sounds about right.

Is Crawford 100%?

Rutgers has been awful to date. Their only 2 wins have come against #244 Howard and #308 Central Arkansas (by 3).

They lost by 2 to a bad St. John's team. By 10 to a decent Creighton team, and by 18 to Clemson.

Rutgers is poor offensive team (#269 in offensive efficiency), and they don't shoot the 3 well (31%).

Their starting 2 guard is Bishop Daniels from Raleigh. I think WF may have been involved with him under [__]. He started at Miami, left after his freshman year, went to JUCO and landed at Rutgers.

This is a game that WF should win. BTW, the "RAC" were Rutgers plays is a great venue to see a game. The fans are right on top of the court.

Is Crawford 100%?

Rutgers has been awful to date. Their only 2 wins have come against #244 Howard and #308 Central Arkansas (by 3).

They lost by 2 to a bad St. John's team. By 10 to a decent Creighton team, and by 18 to Clemson.

Rutgers is poor offensive team (#269 in offensive efficiency), and they don't shoot the 3 well (31%).

Their starting 2 guard is Bishop Daniels from Raleigh. I think WF may have been involved with him under [__]. He started at Miami, left after his freshman year, went to JUCO and landed at Rutgers.

This is a game that WF should win. BTW, the "RAC" were Rutgers plays is a great venue to see a game. The fans are right on top of the court.

Second this. The ceiling is metal and everything else is concrete so it gets super loud in there even with the tens of fans who go to Rutgers basketball games.

Rutgers' starting guard Corey Sanders is being listed as questionable for tonight's game.

Sanders is RU's third leading scorer (11.4 PPG) and is their leader in assists (3.8 APG)

Rutgers' Corey Sanders (mild turf toe) and Jonathan Laurent (ankle bruise) are questionable for Monday vs. Wake Forest.

Can we assume Crawford is a go for tonight?

Jon Rothstein
Verified account ‏@JonRothstein 5h hours ago

Wake Forest's Bryant Crawford (flu) will play tonight against Rutgers, Danny Manning told @CBSSports. Codi Miller-McIntyre (foot) still out.

Last edited:
Saw a game between Rutgers-Rider a few years back there and it was a great place to see it.

So assuming the starting lineup is Crawford/Wilbekin/Hudson/Dinos/Thomas.

Jon Rothstein
Verified account ‏@JonRothstein 5h hours ago

Wake Forest's Bryant Crawford (flu) will play tonight against Rutgers, Danny Manning told @CBSSports. Codi Miller-McIntyre (foot) still out.

I wonder if our athletes are required to get the flu shot. If not, they should be.

Wake -5.5 (nitrogensports) a good bet? I mean, I know this is Wake BBall, but what do you all think? I haven't watched much of them this year.

Last edited:
Back