• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

#48 Brandon Chubb

DeacDude

Reaction score
Despite a disappointing last 6 games and loss today to Duke a huge shout out to Brandon Chubb! In final game as a Deac he recorded 11 tackles and finished the season with over 100. One of my favorite Deac footballer's without a doubt.

Pretty sure you'll be able to watch him play again next year......on Sundays.

In 100 percent! Also, how about Hunter Williams going from a walk on to one of the leaders on a defense of a BCS conference school. We're going to miss those young men next year, but they will both be a big part of the success this program starts showing next year!

Glad you started this thread as I thought about it on my way home. It seemed to me that I heard his name on most tackles today. Very proud that he is a Demon Deacon. Thanks Brandon.

Should make All-ACC first team but won't. Maybe in the coaches' poll.

Should make All-ACC first team but won't. Maybe in the coaches' poll.

Would be surprised if he wasn't first team.
I know our record isn't good, but I think teams respect our Defense.......and Chubb
He's also got plenty of name recognition

Did you see the comments Clawson made about these two captains and their past two year actions? Pretty nice stuff for these young men. Those accolades will stay with them always. Proud they are Deacs!

Thank you for your services, Mr. Chubb! You'll be missed. Looking forward to watching you play on Sunday's next Fall.

Thank you for your services, Mr. Chubb! You'll be missed. Looking forward to watching you play on Sunday's next Fall.

Yes, you have been an incredible stalwart for our defense, our program, and our University. You will be missed!

Really hate losing Chubb and Williams. Chubb will be especially hard to replace.

Sounds like Hunter is going to seek a post-grad year of eligibility somewhere.

Just saw he got first team All ACC, well deserved! Kinal 2nd team, Cam got HM.

When will we have an offensive player on all conference? Next year? Cortez Lewis?

Back