• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

DRIVEN -- Danny Manning: Demon Deacon Revival - 12/3 10:30pm Fox Sports South

CHillDeac

Reaction score
Not sure if this has been mentioned in another bball thread but Fox Sports South will be airing a special on Danny Manning Thurs night(Dec 3rd. 10pm).

DRIVEN -- Danny Manning chronicles Wake Forest men's basketball coach Danny Manning's journey to Wake Forest and his ambition to revive a Demon Deacons team that has not made the NCAA tournament since 2010. In addition to an extensive interview with Manning, DRIVEN features exclusive dialogue from former coaches and peers

http://www.foxsports.com/south/story/driven-danny-manning-demon-deacon-revival-120115

what time is it supposed to air?

Debut
• Thursday, December 3, 10:30 p.m. ET FOX Sports South
Re-airs
• Saturday, December 5, 10 p.m. ET FOX Sports South
• Tuesday, December 8, 7 p.m. ET FOX Sports South
• Wednesday, December 9, 11 p.m. ET FOX Sports South
• Monday, December 14, 10 p.m. ET FOX Sports South
• Tuesday, December 22, 6:30 p.m. & 11 p.m. ET FOX Sports South
• Thursday, December 24, 10 p.m. ET FOX Sports South
• Saturday, December 26, 8:30 a.m. ET FOX Sports South
• Sunday, December 27, 6 p.m. ET FOX Sports South

Why didn't redacted get this sort of media support? This is so unfair.

Thanks. Looks good.

I hope that I/we will give DM sufficient time to turn this program around. All of us want to win now or, at least, to threaten immediately. But we cannot forget how bad we had become. We must try to understand that lasting recovery will not happen quickly. This is not easy to do when we play as we did on Monday; yet, we won the game! It is unlikely that that would have happened at any point in the past 4-5 years.

What does he have to turn around? I was told a winning and historically competitive foundation was being established before his arrival.

Comments disabled at request of Wake Forest University Athletic Department.

Thanks. Looks good.

I hope that I/we will give DM sufficient time to turn this program around. All of us want to win now or, at least, to threaten immediately. But we cannot forget how bad we had become. We must try to understand that lasting recovery will not happen quickly. This is not easy to do when we play as we did on Monday; yet, we won the game! It is unlikely that that would have happened at any point in the past 4-5 years.

After the Bzsaster of 2010-2014, I forgot that road wins were even possible.

I know it's going to take some time, but I like what Manning has done already. Still would like our defense to be better but I really think Danny and staff have an eye for talent. Gotta get that Joel filled again and loud.

I know it's going to take some time, but I like what Manning has done already. Still would like our defense to be better but I really think Danny and staff have an eye for talent. Gotta get that Joel filled again and loud.

Amen, my friend.

Would have been better if this first aired at 10:30 on Friday. But that's just me.

Back