• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Week 13 NFL Thread: FLY, EAGLES FLY

DeacHawk

Punishingly Intricate
Reaction score
Week 13 and time to start thinking playoffs for many teams in the hunt for division titles and wild card berths, I guess home field for some teams as well.

Coverage maps: http://506sports.com/

Green Bay at Detroit tonight. Lions feeling pretty pretty good about themselves after a Thanksgiving blow out, Packers reeling. Maybe a shoot out in the Motor City this evening.

Jets-Giants the HIGHLIGHT of the early Sunday games. Must win I'd say for both teams. Don't f this up Fitzpatrick

Seattle at Minnesota another solid game with NFC playoff implications.

Most of the nation gets to watch :cam: and the Panthers roll on into New Orleans to take on the Saints. Panthers D should do fine against Brees and company and the Saints D has been shredded all season. No reason to think otherwise.

Indy at Pittsburgh on Sunday night. Solid match-up even without Luck. The AFC wild card picture is wide open so go Colts I guess.

Monday night we get Dallas at division-leading Washington. Kirk Cousins likes that. Redskins keep rolling. Dallas on their way to a nice draft pick.

Last edited:
MY PANTHERS can clinch the division this weekend with a win or an ATL loss IIRC.

Coldplay will be performing at halftime of the Super Bowl this year. How exciting.

Coldplay will be performing at halftime of the Super Bowl this year. How exciting.

That's really surprising. They're not exactly upbeat, and they're not exactly popular with the youngs. Most of the SB halftimes are pretty bad. Only good 1 I recall from recent years was Bruno Mars.

On the rare occasions my Ravens aren't on TV in central VA, I usually go to a sports bar. Might just have to miss that sure to be fascinating and well played game against Miami. Ugh.

I think I read that the NFL was trying to get Bruno Mars back this year.

even less testosterone tham last year's performer

Without looking it up, I can't tell you a single Coldplay song. I'm sure I've heard their stuff before. All I know is that they're the butt of jokes.

All their shit sounds the same, none of it is memorable, and the dude sings so agonizingly slow no matter how the tempo of the music changes. They are a worse version of Oasis.

All their shit sounds the same, none of it is memorable, and the dude sings so agonizingly slow no matter how the tempo of the music changes. They are a worse version of Oasis.

Oasis is shit. Blue shites.

I guess it is true what they say. Nobody is completely wrong all the time. Good work proving that theorem true, 2&2. I salute you!

Don't Look Back in Anger is s great fucking song. Got to see Noel perform live with his new band this summer. So tight butthole.

Coldplay used to be semi-good earlier in the 2000s but they've not done anything really of note for a while.

One of the few things that Coldplay has done recently that was good was the "Game of Thrones musical" with the actors, but that's more on the actors than the band.

Last edited:
Fix You and Clocks are my jamz

The rest of their songs have gotten suckier and suckier

Oasis is shit. Blue shites.

I guess it is true what they say. Nobody is completely wrong all the time. Good work proving that theorem true, 2&2. I salute you!

what music do you like

Back