• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bombing Yemen

We're going to have to make more bombs. Or are we just buying those from China now?

Great call on that Nobel Peace Prize.

Just remember that Obama would rather get permission from the UN than the US Congress.

Just remember that Obama would rather get permission from the UN than the US Congress.

F'ing hilarious. As a human and a black, muslim, Kenyan, you would think that he would...fuck it nevermind.

Last edited:
I have no problem with this. Yemen has been a hotbed of extremism for years and the vacuum gives us the opportunity to do more than we have been (and we have already been doing the occasional strike there anyway). AQ in Yemen is functioning more openly now, and we are taking the opportunity to kill them more easily.

Now Libya, on the other hand, is something I don't really understand, and the President has not done a good job of selling that.

Last edited:
I have no problem with this. Yemen has been a hotbed of extremism for years and the vacuum gives us the opportunity to do more than we have been (and we have already be doing the occasional strike there anyway). AQ in Yemen is functioning more openly now, and we are taking the opportunity to kill them more easily.

Now Libya, on the other hand, is something I don't really understand, and the President has not done a good job of selling that.

What is he selling? We've been about as hands off as possible.

I have no problem with this. Yemen has been a hotbed of extremism for years and the vacuum gives us the opportunity to do more than we have been (and we have already be doing the occasional strike there anyway). AQ in Yemen is functioning more openly now, and we are taking the opportunity to kill them more easily.

My sentiments exactly.

Back