• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Gingrich done already?

Apparently he just got back from a trip to the Greek Isles with his wife. The real Greek Isles, not just buttsex.

Probably on a frequent buyer bonus from Tiffany's.

He was done before he started. Then he committed suicide when he called St. Paul Ryan "radical".

I hear he's asked Weiner for his email address book.

Newt has some very good ideas about health care reform. The problem is he is Newt. This was a non-starter.

The rumor mill says his guys are jumping to the Perry camp.

/Obama schedules a tee time

Newt has some very good ideas about health care reform. The problem is he is Newt. This was a non-starter.

Newt should take the Dick Cheney seat in the shadows and work the smoke filled backroom. Brilliant guy, done as a politician.

I am thankful for what he did leading up to 1994. He had his day. A serious contender for the nomination he was not.

The problem is that Newt has such a massive ego he would never be satisfied to be the backroom brains.

I'm not so sure. He did a lot of positive work at the Center for Health Transformation. I think he could be a very positive asset to the next President. Health care in general is a disaster (meaning medicare/medicaid and Obamacare) and Newt could help in some capacity down the road.

Let's let the voters decide whose campaigns to slaughter in their infancy, rather than the media elites.

I'd like to watch Gingrich debate Obama. There are a lot of Obama supporters who would not.

Let's let the voters decide whose campaigns to slaughter in their infancy, rather than the media elites.

I'd like to watch Gingrich debate Obama. There are a lot of Obama supporters who would not.

Newt nailed illegal imigration in the debate from the clips I heard. And I know he has a lot of insight into health care. He may not get the nomination but he can go a long way toward shaping the debate and that is valuable to all the candidates.

Back