• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

A few questions about OGBoards

WFU03

Reaction score
Just a few questions since I took the red pill...

-Who founded this place?
-Who pays for its upkeep (server and bandwidth)?
-How in the hell did everyone find out about it already?

Props/big up's to the makers and everyone behind the scenes. Really like this new board.

Irish and myself started up the idea. We then recruited TW, cookout (arbys on the other board), and OliveGarden over here. Then we got the other mods once the basic board was set up to get more input on what we could do better.

I paid for the VBulletin software then Irish paid me some as have other posters, which I am really thankful for. TWDeac paid for the website hosting and server.

Because a superior product will spread quickly via word of mouth. Plus, Irish and myself have gone on recruiting benders a couple times.

There is a suggestion box at the top of each board, so if you have any please put them in there for us to consider.

Irish and myself started up the idea. We then recruited TW, cookout (arbys on the other board), and OliveGarden over here. Then we got the other mods once the basic board was set up to get more input on what we could do better.

I paid for the VBulletin software then Irish paid me some as have other posters, which I am really thankful for. TWDeac paid for the website hosting and server.

Because a superior product will spread quickly via word of mouth. Plus, Irish and myself have gone on recruiting benders a couple times.

There is a suggestion box at the top of each board, so if you have any please put them in there for us to consider.

Good to know. How do you guys plan to fund its continued existence once the bandwidth requirements really take off? I love the concept but I'm worried about its death in the future.

If it hurts DeaconSports, and allows open discussion on Wake Forest sports then I'll continue to fund it. If people want to make donations to the cause then that would be fine, but I'm not going to ask for them outright or make people pay for content.

We just think there should be a forum for Wake fans by Wake fans.

If it hurts DeaconSports, and allows open discussion on Wake Forest sports then I'll continue to fund it. If people want to make donations to the cause then that would be fine, but I'm not going to ask for them outright or make people pay for content.

We just think there should be a forum for Wake fans by Wake fans.

PM'd you about a donation.

Back