• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Favorite Sunday morning talk show?

RJKarl

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
For me it's Fareed Zakaria's GPS is hands down the best show. He's down the middle. It's international. He has the widest range of people and they rarely use talking points. There's actual substance there.

What's yours?

Last edited:
I honestly can't stand Zakaria. I pretty much only watch CNN and he is my least favorite commentator by far. He does a terrible job of interviewing and tries to dominate every conversation he has.

However to answer your question I'd have to go with Meet The Press.

I honestly can't stand Zakaria. I pretty much only watch CNN and he is my least favorite commentator by far. He does a terrible job of interviewing and tries to dominate every conversation he has.

David Gregory is growing into the Press the Meat job. This morning, Debbie What'sHerName?-Shultz was bloviating about how great the Obama Recovery has been and DG just cut her off, "No one believes that; I just read you the polling data." It's good that he's willing to hold Dem's the facts just as firmly as he would a conservative.

Racist. :)

David Gregory is growing into the Press the Meat job. This morning, Debbie What'sHerName?-Shultz was bloviating about how great the Obama Recovery has been and DG just cut her off, "No one believes that; I just read you the polling data." It's good that he's willing to hold Dem's the facts just as firmly as he would a conservative.

Sounds like he was questioning why nobody believes "the facts".

Sounds like he was questioning why nobody believes "the facts".

I'm glad you do. That makes a national total of six, I think.

Fact: No President has ever been re-elected with this level of unemployment in our lifetimes.

Fareed is about as middle of the road as Anderson Cooper is about straight.

Fox is right, everyone else is degrees of left. I'm not sure why half of that equation continues to fascinate you.

Honestly, do you truly believe that everyone and every news source other than FOX is liberal? All of them, not one honest journalist, producer, editor, owner, every person who doesn't work for FOX is liberal.

I'm glad you do. That makes a national total of six, I think.

Fact: No President has ever been re-elected with this level of unemployment in our lifetimes.

Glad I do what? My point was that it sounded he was asking why Americans didn't believe the signs of recovery that she was hyping up, not that he was saying the opinions of American in a poll was the absolute truth about the economy and she was lying.

It is funny to see a dyed in the wool conservative like you hyping up a poll as absolute truth to make the argument that big government should be creating more jobs.

My position on the economy has been well established here. No need to rehash it. Americans are fooling themselves if they think the government is going to reduce unemployment.

But to you Fox is fair and balanced.

I think Chris Wallace leans right, but he certainly treats both sides fairly.

Unlike any person on any Sunday show not named Tim Russert.

Honestly, do you truly believe that everyone and every news source other than FOX is liberal? All of them, not one honest journalist, producer, editor, owner, every person who doesn't work for FOX is liberal.

I said degrees, didn't I?

Glad I do what? My point was that it sounded he was asking why Americans didn't believe the signs of recovery that she was hyping up, not that he was saying the opinions of American in a poll was the absolute truth about the economy and she was lying.

It is funny to see a dyed in the wool conservative like you hyping up a poll as absolute truth to make the argument that big government should be creating more jobs.

My position on the economy has been well established here. No need to rehash it. Americans are fooling themselves if they think the government is going to reduce unemployment.

Your strawman act is sleepy; put it to bed (and start addressing what other people actually say).

Your strawman act is sleepy; put it to bed (and start addressing what other people actually say).

You're kidding me, right? You're the one with the strawmen. You respond to my points by saying things that are barely related to what I said.

And you said that all the networks beside FOX had degrees of the left. ONW called you on it and you said, "I said degrees, didn't I".

You're kidding me, right? You're the one with the strawmen. You respond to my points by saying things that are barely related to what I said.

And you said that all the networks beside FOX had degrees of the left. ONW called you on it and you said, "I said degrees, didn't I".

I swear to God I shake my head that somebody gave you a PhD. Make an interesting point ("No, I'm not, you are!"-PhD); or at least answer my question: you don't think the other four networks are degrees of left?

When I make interesting points, you don't respond to them and talk about something unrelated.

I didn't they they weren't degrees of left. You're the one backtracking. Do you think every network beside FOX is a liberal TV news network? Just answer the question and stop hiding behind semantics.

Back