• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Lekan Ajayi update

IrishSlim

The Sultan of Swashbuckle
Reaction score
H/T DF27 and TheIshThatSavedWakeForest

"His uncle, Godwin Owinje, said Ajayi may also visit Florida State, Miami or Wake Forest, although Ajayi has said Wake is not on his list.

“I know Florida State is in the picture and Miami’s in the picture and Wake Forest’s in the picture,” Owinje said. “We are just waiting for things to cool down before we decide where he’s going to visit."

Article on Lekan Ajayi and his trip to Loyola Marymount

Last edited:
Set a school record with 24 rebounds. Shame we can't get his uncle to make the decision for him.

Also, it's like an hour drive to get from LMU to the Staples Center.

Still don't expect Lekan to come here, but this has to go down as one of the more bizarre recruitments I can remember.

It remains very unclear why we're not a serious player for this kid.

Is the problem Fields? I thought that was a joke at first but his opinion of Wake did a 180 the day Fields committed.

DeaconKing sent me a PM assuring me he's working on finding out the deal on this. No promises, though

Anthony might have banged Lekan's girlfriend... heard of that happening before between team mates.

Seems like Lekan dropped us the second we picked up Fields.

wouldnt get to excited about this one .....Lekans family wanting him to go to Wake is old news.

Still trying to track down why Wake fell of his list so fast. Appears to be no "smoking gun" but will have a better update at the end of th week.

King can't be Jake....Jake knew what the theoretical smoking gun wa for Lekan.

Back