• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Superflous Scams Thread

HailToTheDeacons

Fantasy Sheep Champion
Reaction score
Superfluous Scams Thread

In this thread we discuss and debate the utility of unnecessary items, including but not limited to:

-Dryer Sheets
-Shaving Cream
-Vegetable Wash
-Gluten Free Foods (?)

What else should we stop blindly spending money on, Pit?

Last edited:
Gluten free foods probably aren't a scam for people that are legitimately allergic/sensitive to Gluten. So yeah, that one isn't really.

Sometimes I wish I had dryer sheets for blankets and stuff that tend to spread a lot of lint on shit.

Scout Premium?

:notstartingewarjustajoke

In this thread we discuss and debate the utility of unnecessary items, including but not limited to:

-Dryer Sheets
-Shaving Cream
-Vegetable Wash
-Gluten Free Foods (?)

What else should we stop blindly spending money on, Pit?
Dryer sheets are a necessity! My clothes are way too static-y to wear when I don't use them. I guess that's just me.
dunno.gif

Now, shaving cream... that's news to me. How is it unnecessary?

Shaving cream? What? I've tried NOT using shaving cream once and it was the most painful shit ever.

Dryers sheets and shaving cream are both necessities IMO. You dont have to have the super expensive dryer sheets, but having a dryer sheet of some sort is crucial.

vegetable wash is the only thing i agree with.

I never use shaving cream. Just do it in the shower.

Awful list.

Dryer sheets are great unless you have an odd love of staticy clothes.

yeah I had no idea people didn't use dryer sheets.

I haven't used shaving cream since I was first learning how to shave my legs. water works just fine.

Dryer sheets are how I washed my jeans in college.

At one point there was a standoff over who would by the next pack of TP. Some members of my home found alternate uses for old dryer sheets. I just bought my own roll and kept it hidden away.

Dryer sheets are great.

Absolutely disgusting that anybody would use them as toilet paper though. WTF??

i'll add something for unnecessary items, those brita water filters. j

ust drink tap water, it's fine. unless you live in an area where the water isn't treated properly, then i fail to see why tap water is not a tasty option

Back