• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Howard Stern's Benjy Bronk turns Weiner presser into circus.

What did he say at the beginning after he officially says he's resigning? Was it, "Yay! Bye bye, pervert!"?

Hilarious! Props to Benjy for somehow wrangling his way in there. An appropriate sendoff for Mr. Weiner.

I haased you on the hahahaha thread, Skins. But this deserved its own. I don't think it was Bronk who said bye bye pervert.

He heckled at the last Weiner press conference, and was wrestled to the ground and pretty severely sprained his ankle.

Unless he was sending pics of his dong to minors Weiner should not resign. This kind of thing rolled off of Clinton. It would've rolled off of Weiner.

Unless he was sending pics of his dong to minors Weiner should not resign. This kind of thing rolled off of Clinton. It would've rolled off of Weiner.

I think what Weiner is accused of doing (so far) is far less than having sex with an intern but the visual manner of it made it damn near impossible for him not to resign. If Bill had sent naked pictures of himself to Monica and the press had access to them he would not have been able to squirm out of it IMO.

I haased you on the hahahaha thread, Skins. But this deserved its own. I don't think it was Bronk who said bye bye pervert.

He heckled at the last Weiner press conference, and was wrestled to the ground and pretty severely sprained his ankle.

My bad...I stopped reading the HAAAAA thread 7 pages ago.

I think what Weiner is accused of doing (so far) is far less than having sex with an intern but the visual manner of it made it damn near impossible for him not to resign. If Bill had sent naked pictures of himself to Monica and the press had access to them he would not have been able to squirm out of it IMO.

Yep. And like I said before, his name makes it harder to forget this and live it down.

I suspect he got out before more women came forward. I doubt he has only been a cad online.

Now if we can just get him to heckle David Vitter. Why is Vitter not resigning and Weiner is?

Vitter should too, but as somebody pointed out, there are a lack of photos in his case. When there's nothing visual, the plea to keep such matters private between the husband and wife carry a little more weight. Hard to tell people it's a private matter when pics of your boner are all over the internet.

Back