• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

We can all agree this is over the top...right?

Meh...just a union nutjob using hyperbole in a political spiel. Nothing new.

Hitler built roads, bridges and tunnels.

Christie is upside down in NJ re: approval. He's going nowhere.

Hitler built roads, bridges and tunnels.

Christie is upside down in NJ re: approval. He's going nowhere.

Christie is to NJ what Papandreou is to Greece. They both inherited a mess and have had to make unpopular choices.

Christie has a lot of work to do to get a leg up on a man Time Magazine once declared Man of the Year...

The answer is yes, we can agree it is over the top. The union guy is a fucking moron.

Classic union rhetoric. They remind me of the NRA. Some good issues which need to be discussed. Then they come out with the "armor-piercing bullet" crap and lose a chunk of credibility. Though not a member, I'm represented by a union. They really have some great issues but then they do shit like asking for our organization to pay each employee $1,000 if they are relocated to another office or cube. Or insisting that with our already-generous policy of two telework days a week, the organization pay for our home internet and office furniture.

Shut up already. That one "aw shit" is undoing the other atta'boy.

Here's what I learned from this thread:

Adolf Hitler was bad. But not nearly as bad as Chris Christie is.

Sealsmakemehorny is a history buff.

Unions in this country have outlived their usefulness. First they pretty much single-handedly run the American auto industry into the ground, then crap like this.

No. That's a bit simplistic on both ends, don't you think? Collective bargaining will never outlive it usefulness.

Back