• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

First Thread on Free Board is Titled

AstronomyDeac is killing it over there. Now the first three threads are all about this board.

Just my opinion, but is there a reason to instigate a fight? Make one post and leave it be. We don't need to carpet bomb the other forums.

Too much IMO. I think the goal over here should be to offer people an alternative, without making them feel like they need to pick a side.

The fact that nobody has deleted the thread yet is somewhat laughable.

Meh, that is weak.

Most people aren't interested in the e-civil war.

I suggest stop spamming that board. One thread is enough. Anything more than that comes off as annoying.
dunno.gif

I'm still doing two boards at a time right now. Hopefully we get switched over soon...

The old timers will probably take a while to get clued in.

Too much IMO. I think the goal over here should be to offer people an alternative, without making them feel like they need to pick a side.

Well said, BSD.

Look, folks - this site is great and is going to get even better as new posters join and contribute. No need to be a douche over there, however. This place will stand on its own merit.

I am actually rather nervous that scout will eventually shut down and we have too many moderators around here that have been "trouble" in the past.

Back