• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

As Long as this board does not....

coredeac

Reaction score
allow the WFU AD minions to infest it and begin AD speak, you're golden. This board appears to have gotten off to an excellent start with superior technology features. But, once, just once, you yield to the AD crowd and start shutting down threads, this board is done.

I wish you guys the best and think you've done an excellent job. But, please, let WFU alums and fans speak.

We're definitely not going to be shutting down threads without a very good reason to do so.

Everyone is allowed to speak here though, which means AD plants that join us are allowed their say as much as the next guy.

You think I'll bow down to the Ath Dept? I'm far too stubborn. They are more than welcome to post and we would welcome a relationship with them, but they will have no control over how we manage our boards that we bought and built ourselves.

allow the WFU AD minions to infest it and begin AD speak, you're golden. This board appears to have gotten off to an excellent start with superior technology features. But, once, just once, you yield to the AD crowd and start shutting down threads, this board is done.

I wish you guys the best and think you've done an excellent job. But, please, let WFU alums and fans speak.

But what if they offer us a lot of $????

Keeping in mind DeacVision and Irish's behavior on DS this past year, would the other moderators be willing to discipline or ban them if their actions were detrimental to other's enjoyment on the forum?

I only ask, because I certainly understand the concerns of DS posters that don't want to come over to a site partially run by the guys (both of whom I like) that made the other board shit over the past few months.

another new convert from scout.

best of luck guys - DV7 it's nice to see your fergie-loving posts back on the champion's league threads.

Keeping in mind DeacVision and Irish's behavior on DS this past year, would the other moderators be willing to discipline or ban them if their actions were detrimental to other's enjoyment on the forum?

I only ask, because I certainly understand the concerns of DS posters that don't want to come over to a site partially run by the guys (both of whom I like) that made the other board shit over the past few months.

Undoubtedly we would talk with them. That is one of the things we agreed to when we all signed up.

Oh for fuck's sake, neither of our "behaviors" would've occurred on a site that wasn't cracking down. And considering vision paid for most of this, it'd be rather insane of him to try and get banned from his own forum, yes?

Oh for fuck's sake, neither of our "behaviors" would've occurred on a site that wasn't cracking down. And considering vision paid for most of this, it'd be rather insane of him to try and get banned from his own forum, yes?

You know I agree with you, mate. And I only added your name because some people associated you with the movement.

But I was honestly totally repulsed by what DV was doing on DS over the last few months. He was just trolling and the sports boards became unreadable. There was no real discussion of issues. I know he only did it as a response to the unjust banhammer of inept moderation, and I honestly don't think he would even consider doing that over here.

But fear of that, more than anything else, is going to scare people away from OGBoards.

My increasingly bad behavior was a direct response for them treating everyone there like a child.

To try and censor me from cussing while allowing everyone else to do it? Absurd.

I think you'll find that I've been much more reasonable here. People can judge for themselves if they like this board or not. They can also express their problems with us without worrying about getting banned.

My increasingly bad behavior was a direct response for them treating everyone there like a child.

To try and censor me from cussing while allowing everyone else to do it? Absurd.

I think you'll find that I've been much more reasonable here. People can judge for themselves if they like this board or not. They can also express their problems with us without worrying about getting banned.

I absolutely agree with you on both points. And I think it was absurdly stupid to only enforce the TOS with 'buzzouters' and not with others.

You know I agree with you, mate. And I only added your name because some people associated you with the movement.

But I was honestly totally repulsed by what DV was doing on DS over the last few months. He was just trolling and the sports boards became unreadable. There was no real discussion of issues. I know he only did it as a response to the unjust banhammer of inept moderation, and I honestly don't think he would even consider doing that over here.

But fear of that, more than anything else, is going to scare people away from OGBoards.

People lash out when cornered. Over here, there will be no reason for anyone to lash out, because their opinion and voice won't be suppressed unless they're completely asking for it.

DS can play spin games all they want now, but they were actively shutting down BuzzOut. Look no further than RULZ for evidence of clear favoritism over there by those fucksticks.

You know, frankly, the Sports Boards became unreadable long before DV7 or Irish did anything.

Back