• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

deacvision7 sucks!!!!!!

I was indifferent to the Cowboys until I was in Dallas last summer on a business trip and looked into taking a tour of the new stadium. Jerry Jones wanting me to pay $30 to walk around and look at his building left a sour taste in my mouth.

I was indifferent to the Cowboys until I was in Dallas last summer on a business trip and looked into taking a tour of the new stadium. Jerry Jones wanting me to pay $30 to walk around and look at his building left a sour taste in my mouth.

the man has gotta pay his bills :)

Funny thing was, we spent the same amount of money across the street at Six Flags. I'm sure we spent more time there than we would have in Cowboys Stadium.

maybe i'm weird like that but if i were in dallas during NFL's off-season i think i'd pay $30 to take a tour of the stadium.

fwiw i don't care either way about the cowboys

maybe i'm weird like that but if i were in dallas during NFL's off-season i think i'd pay $30 to take a tour of the stadium.

fwiw i don't care either way about the cowboys

When we'd go to different cities with the marching band back at Wake, a group of us guys would regularly take tours of the stadiums in the cities we went to. We never spent more than $12-$15 apiece. Had Cowboys Stadium not been twice that, I'd have probably taken the tour.

Tony Romo is the most overblown mediocre quarterback I can remember.

When we'd go to different cities with the marching band back at Wake, a group of us guys would regularly take tours of the stadiums in the cities we went to. We never spent more than $12-$15 apiece. Had Cowboys Stadium not been twice that, I'd have probably taken the tour.

Did those stadiums have a totally sweet and completely necessary 60 yard HD jumbotron? Exactly.

Besides Eli Manning of course.

Eli-Manning-Super-Bowl-XLII-MVP.jpg

Back