• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Suggestions Thread

IrishSlim

The Sultan of Swashbuckle
Reaction score
Please post any suggestions to improve your online user experience here!

:internets:

Please post any suggestions to improve your online user experience here!

:internets:

We are working on a new set of names for posters. Ty Walker is just currently the lowest rung. Like "recruit" on the scout boards.

You will soon be a AW Hamilton or something like that.

We are working on a new set of names for posters. Ty Walker is just currently the lowest rung. Like "recruit" on the scout boards.

You will soon be a AW Hamilton or something like that.

I went ahead and added my customized title! Hope that is OK.:naughty:

don't want to get on the bad side of the new board police!

Is there any way to get the page to refresh itself and show posts without having to manually press F5?

Also, you are currently limited to 3 images per post. So if somebody posted 3 emoticons, and you wanted to quote and respond with an emoticon, it won't work.

Also, you are currently limited to 3 images per post. So if somebody posted 3 emoticons, and you wanted to quote and respond with an emoticon, it won't work.

Just changed that to 5 images per post. This is just a precaution for the moment as I see how adding more users affects our bandwidth.

Is there a chat function available on V Bulletin? It may be nice to have in-game chats, recruiting chats from time to time, or just a place where people can gather to talk live.

I went ahead and added my customized title! Hope that is OK.:naughty:

don't want to get on the bad side of the new board police!

Sorry m8, your new title went away when I updated the rankings. If you are super nice to me, I may hook you up down the road :)

TW, how come my negging you and SCD didn't lead to big red icons for you guys? Does the board discount my negging?

TW, how come my negging you and SCD didn't lead to big red icons for you guys? Does the board discount my negging?

I think it is because you don't have 50 posts yet? That is the limit for being able to deduct rep points.

At least, I think that is what is going on.

Back