• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

New buttons/images

Forest

Awesome W. Hamilton
Reaction score
Decided to start working on some OG&B themed buttons for the site. I'll post them to this thread as I get to them (comments/contributions welcome).

I think a Black/Yellow color pallet would work best. Still 'Wake Forest' but the yellow will stand out against the gold.

forum_old.gif:
SIrcc.gif

forum_new.gif:
D5VgB.gif

collapse_tcat_collapsed.gif:
Pb5jT.gif

collapse_tcat.gif:
mnBu4.gif

thread.gif:
prawD.gif

YOU. ARE. AWESOME.

I'll upload these later if they are still aren't done since I don't have time to do it right now, but maybe TW will do it if he sees this too.

announcement_old.gif:
bknLa.gif

firstnew.gif:
c4J1h.gif

lastpost.gif:
xhiHi.gif

sortdesc.gif
pJRrZ.gif

gradient_panel.gif:
FJ3Tu.gif

sortasc.gif
dOkGk.gif

menu_open.gif
Ko7M5.gif

thread_dot.gif
zhR77.gif

thread_lock.gif
Iwa6K.gif

sticky.gif
BlxJ2.gif

So, all we're missing now is the Post Reply/Edit/Quote/MQ/QR buttons, and then figuring out a good way to replace teh envelopes that show next to thread titles.

Thanks again for this Forest. So bauce.

So, all we're missing now is the Post Reply/Edit/Quote/MQ/QR buttons, and then figuring out a good way to replace teh envelopes that show next to thread titles.

Thanks again for this Forest. So bauce.

Have you done this yet? I can if you haven't.

Forest, you are amazing. I really can't begin to express how thankful we are for what you've given us!

tag.png
eUSiW.png

navbits_finallink_ltr.gif
FDlWE.gif

nabits_smart.gif
FuSTx.gif

post_old.gif
GuPtl.gif

Here's what I'm thinking for the buttons:

newthread.gif
JsDne.gif

reply.gif
QexCy.gif

Is the gradient not showing up? It's just a simple fade from gray to lighter gray, so it is probably hard to see in the post

Here's what I'm thinking for the buttons:

newthread.gif
JsDne.gif

reply.gif
QexCy.gif

Is the gradient not showing up? It's just a simple fade from gray to lighter gray, so it is probably hard to see in the post

Got it :)

I like the new thread and reply!

Fail, the only one I've got showing up properly is the post reply.

Ok, teh clipboards just changed now too. Little nav folder next?

There are going to be multiple places you might have to put some of teh images, just keep looking through and make sure you didn't miss any.

Hmm. navbits, post new thread, and the little arrows on the index page still aren't working.

Back