• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pussyfarts

Well, it was interesting to see who shares this users IP address....

Hey, someone PM me who it is.

Oh wait, this is the transparent board; where people don't post that they know information and then don't reveal it.

:rollyeyes

You want us to out every single parody?

And are comparing that to the other board hiding information about the programs we care about from us?

You want us to out every single parody?

And are comparing that to the other board hiding information about the programs we care about from us?

I was just being sarcastic. I just found it entertaining that I clicked on a thread to read about one my favorite things, Pussyfarts, and the whole thread was just a discussion amongst mods and modToys about the secrets they know.

Let me see you make that pussy fart
good lord make it shake like a salt shaker

I think I used the word "twat" at least 2 million times on Saturday. I am NOT kidding.

Do you know what a parody is? Who could I possibly be a parody of? This is the username I have chosen to post under here. Fresh start on the new boards.

Back