• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Holy cow is the quad dead!!!

You guys don't realize this but this is their dream over there, now they can go back to their old clique from back in the day and continue to give each other hand shandies.

Yeah, I'm not sure I agree either. They have some solid ad sites there that may not hang around if traffic falls off a cliff.

my first OGB post . . . I feel so . . . ah, I feel pretty much the same

It can't be that dead. Mendacious is in a very narrow battle with Irish in the Worst Poster Tournament.

Really embarrassing, actually.

How many times has RoadWarrior voted?

Seems like you guys are winning the battle over the Quad but the sports board is stronger over there, at least for now. Hope that changes ... I'm more of a sports board poster but I'm partial to this operation after being involved in the thread on Dan's first blog post that (I believe) lead to IrishSlim's ridiculous banning.

Sports board posters, FOLLOW ME TO FREEDOM!

Seems like you guys are winning the battle over the Quad but the sports board is stronger over there, at least for now. Hope that changes ... I'm more of a sports board poster but I'm partial to this operation after being involved in the thread on Dan's first blog post that (I believe) lead to IrishSlim's ridiculous banning.

Sports board posters, FOLLOW ME TO FREEDOM!

Don't tell us, tell them!

PM all your e-friends

I never expected us to be this successful, this fast. I'm thrilled with the progress we are making.

We have some tricks up our sleeves to make our sports board more appealing.

The WPT has been underwhelming. None of the nominees are getting pissed.

Back