• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Coach O is here

Coach O

Reaction score
As many of you know, I have been posting on Wake boards for a long, long time.

Someone give me the abbreviated version of what we are doing here, what was wrong there, and what you need from me moving forward....

Nice to have you over here!

You can read the welcome statement posted at the top if you want an idea of what these boards are about.

Hey Coach O!

We are looking to start a new community here where the mods are active and their activity is transparent. We want to provide free flowing information and a user friendly environment.

Our site is constantly evolving features wise. The moderator team is coming up with some pretty cool stuff as we speak. As of right now, we have mobile browsing, youtube embedding, a soon to be implemented chat system for game days and some other cool things.

We're happy you've decided to stop by and check things out! Feel free to ask any questions, or suggest any changes in the suggestion threads at the top of each forum.

Check out the technical support forum for some information on hosting pictures and setting up an avatar.

:werd:

Back