• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Women with Short Hair

AnonymousDeac

Reaction score
Why?

Is it to be different? Less maintenance?

There are some girls who can definitely pull of the short hair and look pretty hot doing it, however all of those girls would look just as hot if not hotter with long hair.

It usually comes after a breakup or other emotional trauma.

It usually comes after a breakup or other emotional trauma.

Damn, after you said that, I went on facebook to see if this girl (reason for making this post) had broken up with her boyfriend, but nope. Still together after like 2 years.

Maybe that's the other thing. Never a good thing when the girl gets too comfortable.

definitely prefer short hair to long hair...landing strip is the best. I'm over shaved beavers for the time being.

Prefer longer hair but that chick from Northern Exposure was smokin'.

natalie-portman-bald.jpg

Natalie%25252BPortman.jpg

natalie-portman-medium-hair.jpg

natalie-portman-wallpaper.jpg

Lets be honest Natalie looks her best in the last picture...notice her hair length compared to the others

Alex Mack was on Hawaii Five-O tonight with a very short hair cut...it almost ruined her

my woman had short hair when we started dating. but she was a missionary in kenya, so I gave her a pass. It's halfway to ass now. YEEEE.

mine too. not the Kenya part, or the halfway to ass part, but she is growing out. she keeps cutting it so that it will grow faster, which doesn't make any sense, since it's been like two years and it's still barely past her shoulders. wtf

Some are able to pull it off, they must have a really cute face, think Dorothy Hamil.

But most of the time its an epic fail.

mine too. not the Kenya part, or the halfway to ass part, but she is growing out. she keeps cutting it so that it will grow faster, which doesn't make any sense, since it's been like two years and it's still barely past her shoulders. wtf

Weird. Cutting hair doesn't make it grow any faster. All you need to do is get it trimmed a little bit every couple months to clean up the split ends and avoid breakage.

I love me some short hair. Of the girls who have it, most can pull it off. I'm discounting fatties, of course.

And LOL at the poster who said it usually comes after a breakup. After I broke up with this one girl, she didn't cut her hair...but after I was banging her post-breakup for a while and she caught me banging one of her best friends, she went out the next day and cut her hair because she "felt so ugly." Women are weird.

Back