• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Broken ribs: am I going to die, Pit?

siff

Scott "Rufio" Feather
Reaction score
Seriously. Am I? 8 days after the initial injury. Hurting more now than it did a few days ago. Do I need to put together a last will and testament?

Makes me wonder how football player can play with broken ribs.

How many times are you going to do this to yourself and still not realize your goal of sucking yourself off, you need to just quit.

Oh God, these are the worst. I broke 4 when an elephant seal of a man landed on them during combatives training. It took a good 3 months until I felt right. Sleeping was the worst for me - am assuming you're dealing with it as well, esp. if you tend to toss and turn.

Sleeping was the worst for me - am assuming you're dealing with it as well, esp. if you tend to toss and turn.

I ended up sleeping in a recliner for weeks on end. I was completely miserable, and they still hurt when the weather changes. Which ribs did you break siff? Upper or lower?

Seriously. Am I? 8 days after the initial injury. Hurting more now than it did a few days ago. Do I need to put together a last will and testament?

How'd you do it?

I drunk missed couch and slammed into floor.

When I woke up the next morning, I knew something was terribly, terribly wrong.

Anybody else surprised with the number of people that have broken their ribs here?

Upper ribs.

40 yard cross in an adult league soccer game. Went up, beat the keeper, pretty header into the goal...at least from what I remember, as the keeper was 5'9", 230 lbs. Crushed me.

My daughter has taste. None of you meet her, nor my, exceptionally high standards.

Last edited:
Upper ribs.

40 yard cross in an adult league soccer game. Went up, beat the keeper, pretty header into the goal...at least from what I remember, as the keeper was 5'9", 230 lbs. Crushed me.

My daughter has taste. None of you meet her, not my, exceptionally high standards.

Sounds more like a fullback than a keeper.

ugh, good luck with that. sleeping is the worst (aside from the obvious coughing/sneezing/laughing). i don't recall exactly how long it took mine to heal, but it was months.

Back