• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mod fight on DeaconSports Premium!

PremiumDeacon

Reaction score
DeacMan is taking DemanDeac to the woodshed on DeaconSports Premium! All about unfair bannings and post deletions. This board is getting to them for sure, they're acting like [Redacted] after the Presbyterian game!

THIS is the inside info I CRAVE

Please keep us updated.

I wonder if DemanDeac was brought on board to placate the AD? If he was it might've backfired in a big way. I know his lecture about what will and will not be tolerated is the reason why I am now here. I'm sure there are others who feel the same way about his heavy handed approach. Just glad there was an alternative to that place.

just my opinion but the constant postings about what is going on over at DS are pretty lame. Just do our thing over here and let them do their thing over there.

just my opinion but the constant postings about what is going on over at DS are pretty lame. Just do our thing over here and let them do their thing over there.

It is relevant for the time being.

420zhaoziyang-420x0.jpg

DeacMan

Is this the same Deacman who intentionally left the link to these boards up overnight on DS, resulting in a tripling in membership in a mere 24 hours?

That Deacman?

Considering the moderators over there are putting some of us and the information here through the grinder, I don't necessarily have a problem with one of our users airing their dirty laundry as well.

If the moderators over there didn't want people to know their disagreement then they would have their discussion in their moderator forum. Agreed?

Yes, the same one. I know he and dv7 had their issues a while back, but he seems to be very level headed and moderate throughout everything.

well if people care so much I would hope they could post accurate information. Deacman is in disagreement with Deman about the locking of a single thread on premium a month ago. Nothing about bannings or post deletions. The OP is embellishing

Yes, the same one. I know he and dv7 had their issues a while back, but he seems to be very level headed and moderate throughout everything.

Yeah, we both apologized (I had much more to apologize for) and it is water under the bridge as far as I'm concerned. I believe he feels the same way.

My point, however, is that it sounds like Deacman got taken to the woodshed and is now taking it out on the other guy in a classic case of displaced aggression.

DRAMA!!!

well if people care so much I would hope they could post accurate information. Deacman is in disagreement with Deman about the locking of a single thread on premium a month ago. Nothing about bannings or post deletions. The OP is embellishing

Well, I obviously don't have Premium, but I would hope the OP isn't just throwing out things that aren't true.

We do appreciate your take on the matter as well.

I was the main offender on that thread. I had the honor of having my post deleted and receiving a ban warning notice. free1 is really impressive standing up to them about it.

its a disagreement about the locking of a thread on Montrezl Harrell which occurred during the time when we received the two commits. He locked it to direct conversation to who we did get as opposed to who we didn't get. It was probably unnecessary but the thread is still readable.

That doesn't mean people havent had posts deleted or received ban warnings...but that isnt what the specific disagreement is about IMO

Back