• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ZOMBIES

yodeacsgo

Reaction score
It had to be started.

zombies_sf_6.jpg

Zombies-1.jpg

240054241_d3371703b1.jpg

I love me some Zombies. Can't wait for the next installment of the Autumn series that you hooked me up with!

omfg. Its already been released!

Last edited:
Dear UNCG Faculty, Staff and Students:

The Dean of Students Office and the Office of Campus Activities and Programs are sending this campus wide email to inform the UNCG community that students will be playing Humans vs. Zombies, a game of moderated tag, the last week of March into the first week of April. The decision to allow the activity was made after several consultations with our offices, the UNCG Police Department, the Department of Housing and Residence Life, and the game’s moderators.

The game will begin on March 28th and run through April 3rd. Players will be identified by an orange bandanna. The game has been modified to reduce community members’ concerns that suspicious behavior is occurring on our campus. To that end, Nerf dart launchers, marshmallow launchers or any other items that resembles a firearm will not be allowed outside of mission and free play zones (see below). Players may not wear camouflage or all black clothing and may not engage in “tactical” behavior such as hiding or stalking during regular play. All game play must occur during daylight hours.

The “free play zones” referenced above will be located at the golf course, the recreational area behind the Moore-Strong building, and the wooded area in front of the Music building. In these areas nerf launchers, marshmallow launchers, and regular game play will be allowed during all times of the day for the entire week of the game.

There will be “missions” each day in identified locations for specific time periods. Moderators of the game will be present during each mission and will address behaviors that are in violation of the rules of the game. Nerf dart launchers and marshmallow launchers will be allowed during the mission times. Mission dates and locations are:

· Monday, March 28th: EUC Lawn @ 6:30pm-7:30pm

· Tuesday, March 29th: The area between the Library and College Ave @ 4:45pm-6:15pm
· Wednesday, March 30th: The areas between the high-rise dorms and the Music Building @ 5:00pm-6:00pm
· Thursday, March 31st: The area between the EUC fountain and Spring Garden street @ 4:00pm-5:00pm
· Friday, April 1st: College Ave @ 1:15pm-2:30pm
· Saturday, April 2nd: The Golf Course @ 4:00pm-6:30pm
· Sunday, April 3rd: Faust Park ( aka The Salad Bowl) @ 2:00-5:00

The game typically attracts several hundred students so you may observe the game as you walk across campus. It is important that our community continues to be observant of suspicious behaviors and we encourage you to contact the UNCG Police Department if you see something unusual that is not game related. If you have any concerns about the game or players’ behavior during the game, please contact the game moderators Ethan Kleisch, Guy Gunn, Jeremy Williams, and John Thomas at uncg.hvz@gmail.com. The moderators will be monitoring this email frequently during the game and will respond to any emails in a timely manner, If you would like more information about the game please visit these websites:http://uncg.hvzsource.com/ and http://humansvszombies.org/.

Have you been watching The Walking Dead yo? (I know that's probably a stupid question given your interest in all things zombie) Pretty awesome show IMO.

Yes, I watched the 1st season. I'm a year behind on the comic though.

I love me some Zombies. Can't wait for the next installment of the Autumn series that you hooked me up with!

omfg. Its already been released!

Damn, you had me excited for a minute. I've already read the 1st 5 from the original printing. I don't know why it is taking so long to reprint them all.

Damn, you had me excited for a minute. I've already read the 1st 5 from the original printing. I don't know why it is taking so long to reprint them all.

Yeah, I'm not sure either.

I don't want to pay $100 for a book that has been out forever. I'll just wait for them to be rereleased.

I can't wait for Season 2 of The Walking Dead. The first season is on Blu Ray now, but I haven't picked it up yet. The hype for Season 2 is going to be enormous. I actually think making people wait until Halloween for new episodes is genius.

I had a kick-ass zombie dream last night. So random. I was chilling on a couch with friends and a horde of zombies bust through a glass window. I grabbed a hammer and started pwning them. I woke up with hysterical laughter.

Back