• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Casey the Punisher Appreciation Thread

Oh, that's some bullshit. Good for Casey!

#CaseyIN! #caglesOUT!

This is what Billy Bob was talking about in "Bad Santa"

Picture-45-200x150.png

Did the kid break his leg?

Also, did the bully get a suspension too? If not that's bullshit

Very interesting to hear the other side of the story. Regardless of who actually started it, I do feel a little bad for Richard "the bully." No kid deserves to be villified the world over and receive death threats like he has. Laughed at for being the punchline of a hilarious internet video, sure, but I hope he finds redemption and the world (and Casey) can forgive. But first, a solid apology from both sides would be nice.

My cousin didn't body slam some noob, but he did get a suspension from middle school earlier this year for beating down some kid who was bullying him. Seems like this probably happens a lot.

It's ok to antagonize someone but not ok to step up and put an end to the bullshit.

they also need to suspend that kid using his cell phone to record video on school grounds. in the interest of fairness.

One of the two boys isnt being completely truthful. Think back to all the schoolyard fights back in school and imagine if someone had a cell phone videoing the whole thing.

Back