• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The DS Loyalists need a name

Actually, I kind of like "Loyalist."

It suggests we'll take all their land, money, and women when this thing is finally over. And they'll have to move to Canada.

If we're going for the Revolutionary War analogy, Tories could work, too.

I rather like the allusion. It reinforces our place as the liberated, land of the free and home of the brave. DS is the tyrannous and paternal entity that eventually falls.

I'm having a lot of trouble serving two masters right now, I hate one of them and love the other! This is like trying to mount two horses.

Want an avatar Chin?

Yes. I'm bribing you. But openly! Transparency!!!!

Yeah, I agree with Irish and SteelCity here. I like the ring to the whole loyalists/tories thing.

If we're going for the Revolutionary War analogy, Tories could work, too.

I rather like the allusion. It reinforces our place as the liberated, land of the free and home of the brave. DS is the tyrannous and paternal entity that eventually falls.

Tories. Nice.

Charging for Premium info is analogous (enough) to taxing w/o representation.

I call Patrick Henry. Wait... he died of stomach cancer. That sounds painful.

I call...Patrick Henry minus stomach cancer.

I think I referred to hanging WFRW a few days ago for being a loyalist, so I like it. We can change the MS paint thread to a revolutionary war theme if you like. Though for some reason Im the only one that has contributed :sketch:

What if we aren't ScoutIN/ScoutOut. I consider myself ScoutWaitAndSee.

Back