• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Add to reputation

dot com

Reaction score
Anyone else making use of this?
reputation.gif

I like being able to tip my hat to people :thumbsup: and mark other posts as idiotic :squint:. Not sure what the threshold is for the indicator to change.

You click on the little justice scale thing under your avatar.

This was helpful so I expect my rep to go up

RTQ's current reputation is 19. if everyone wants to bomb her with disapprovals, i can check back in an hour or so and see where it's sitting.

p.s. davejuice likes you

Attention Whore-ish
N/A
Bad thread. Stop pandering.
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A

So it also appears you can read what people put in the textbox. What's strange is only one of those had a green box next to it yet it thought my post here was overall positive? Are the other (which were grey) not really negatives?

Last edited:
I changed names so I wouldn't be able to coast on my past reputation.

The rest of you are just drones, trying to uphold the status quo.

You're all like, "Whoa man, I changed boards to stick it to Tha Man. FUCK THA MAN!"

But you're really like doing the same shit you were before in a different place.

Meet the new boss. Same as the old boss.

So it also appears you can read what people put in the textbox. What's strange is only one of those had a green box next to it yet it thought my post here was overall positive? Are the other (which were grey) not really negatives?

I have some greys and a green but they have no comment next to them. You have to add a comment to neg rep, I think. So maybe the grey ones are older?

I have some greys and a green but they have no comment next to them. You have to add a comment to neg rep, I think. So maybe the grey ones are older?

I'm pretty sure the gray reps are from people who don't have enough posts to give reputation. You need 50 for them to count.

Also, you need to have > 0 rep to be able to give rep.

Back