• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Recent Purchases Thread

JohnNash

Reaction score
At the request of Deacfan2009 on the Chat Thread. Simple concept - post stuff you bought recently.

New laptop two weekends ago.

A Jimmy John's sandwich.

Post your recent purchases v 1.0

HT44mDc0LYBkFRxi5Buezjp9ACyPr4SOVANrrHa05cqn9YoWhiTOQqXr6Xs7NBFurCSuPlfLNaN9bgqrRQZqkzem33WoiguIYnUAVGmG-OIvRKV22OSufJp3wSSG

besl97_natural_redken.jpg

english-breakfast-tea-med.png

The SD card is for my phone.
The shampoo is for my hair. It gives that awesome tingly feeling. Love that stuff.
100 tea bags. This tea is monte.

Two Thule Round Trip bike packing/shipping boxes, full roof mounting kit for a car rack, two fork-mount bike carrier trays. Normally $1485 retail, got it all for $225 (85% off).
I love employee discounts.

sony-dav-is10.3229573.jpg

Great speakers and iPod hook-up for $150.

Employee discount FTW

Bought this gadget last month. Much fun.

Roku_XD_Streaming_Player_1080p.jpg

About to buy these after work.

vibram-five-finger-KSO-Red-Black-Remix-men--s0.jpg

Just arrived at my doorstep:

41SQDfV6c1L._AA300_.jpg

Purchased, shipping upon release:

radiohead-king-of-limbs-album-cover-300x300.jpg

Scheduled to be delivered on Friday:

bagofcrap.jpg

Two Thule Round Trip bike packing/shipping boxes, full roof mounting kit for a car rack, two fork-mount bike carrier trays. Normally $1485 retail, got it all for $225 (85% off).
I love employee discounts.

For someone who can't spread the wealth, you sure flaunt that employee discount. (I need a couple bike carrier trays for my roof rack... a little jealous)

Lawn Dethatcher
41MfG1AYDNL._SS260_.jpg

Seed Spreader
254218_lg.gif

250 lbs of pelletized lime
peletizedLime_s.jpg

Oh the joys of being a homeowner. Enjoy all your fancy shmancy electronic gadgets while you can!

I am buying a car in the next three days. No idea what I want anymore. Tried to buy a used RL and the damn dealership would not come off the price. Not one dollar. So, I walked out and they sold it yesterday. Back to square one.

Back