• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Historically Hardcore

ChaosDeac

Reaction score
http://www.badassdigest.com/2011/03/21/the-smithsonians-hardcore-history-posters-rule

historynet1-568x877.jpg

I'm a fan of these new posters.

there should be a third one too. it's in a designer's portfolio somewhere online... they aren't actually official Smithsonian posters.

seriously badass though.

"Lastly, these were NOT done by a famous museum in Washington, DC. They were an ad project that Matt and I did during school for our portfolios. But obviously we're thrilled that they are good enough that people think they're real! So thanks again!"

there should be a third one too. it's in a designer's portfolio somewhere online... they aren't actually official Smithsonian posters.

seriously badass though.

:( they aren't real posters for Smithsonian? that's incredibly disappointing to me.

Smithsonian was not too pleased.

Update: So, in the time since these were first blogged by someone last week, I have been told by the museum they were intended for that I would have to remove the originals with that museum's logo. Sadly, I think this makes these posters a bit less bad-ass, but what else can I do? I don't want to delete them from my book entirely because they are a great campaign.

Politically correct people piss me off. God forbid people have some fun.

man seriously, the smithsonian should totally own them. makes them 100x more badass b/c it makes them look legitimate

Back