• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pit Roast Series

IAppreciateIt

no bunting allowed
Reaction score
The Pit Roasting Series

Where we roast posters.

Last edited:
Can we start w/ RoadWarrior? E-roasts are always best when you know the poster in question is reading, but can't (or won't) respond.

Somehow I figured I'd be first, given my ignominious start to these new boards.

i'm getting the situation's joke writer to hook me up with some sweet putdowns. it is going to KILL!*

*for those who didn't watch the roast of donald trump, situation was an absolute trainwreck. crowd was groaning. he came across like a dumb, drunk, unfunny douchebag.

i'm getting the situation's joke writer to hook me up with some sweet putdowns. it is going to KILL!*

*for those who didn't watch the roast of donald trump, situation was an absolute trainwreck. crowd was groaning. he came across like a dumb, drunk, unfunny douchebag.

isn't that what he is?

I actually thought a few of Sitch's jokes were ok. The "italian dude that everyone is disgusted by -- Lisa Lampinelli" was ok, as was "she stuck my hand down her pants and found larry king's teeth and snoop's two source awards" was a decent one, too.

I didn't think his jokes were any less funny than the average nonprofessional at a roast. Something about him though.

I didn't think his jokes were any less funny than the average nonprofessional at a roast. Something about him though.
I think it made it worse that many of his jokes centered around "look how stinky rich I am", and most people think he's made money off being completely worthless.

Not great to flaunt wealth in a room full of people who don't think you deserve it. But more power to him.

Rumor has it that comedy central made the situations jokes bad intentionally, partly to give extra ammo to the other roasters and to mooch off his celebrity, as lots of people tuned in specifically to see the sitch bomb.

Last edited:
Rumor has it that comedy central made the situations jokes bad intentionally, partly to give extra ammo to the other roasters and to mooch off his celebrity, as lots of people turned in specifically to see the sitch bomb.

I heard this as well. That would certainly explain why his jokes where so epically bad.

Where's wake4me? Bernie must be getting so lonely!

4i1y6v.jpg

Back