• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Discuss your Bracket

Deacsfan27

Reaction score
Who do y'all like as upsets this year?

I've got: Utah State (16), Belmont, Mizzou, Clemson, Gonzaga, Michigan State (16), Washington (16), and a few others.

I'm still working on it, but inspired by the Fab 5 documentary, I got San Diego State going to the Final 4 through Duke. C'mon Fisher, take down the Evil Empire this time!

With no Wake to ruin my bracket, I've got Texas to lose to Kansas in the Championship.

My Final Four right now is Pitt (nobody else good in the region), tOSU, Kansas and Texas. I'm debating whether or not to go with all four #1's though.

Wofford all the way. Fuck BYU

Everybody that I have seen is picking Gonzaga against BYU, but I like BYU to get to the Sweet 16, and maybe even the Elite Eight.

They may have trouble against Robert Sacre for Gonzaga, but I think they can get past them.

Florida as a 2 seed is especially baffling since Kentucky is a 4 seed.

I think the committee made up their mind before they saw the results of the SEC Championship game on Sunday.

I think the committee did a bad job this year. realtalk

They did do a bad job.

Despite the increasing amount of numbers that are more representative than the RPI (KenPom, Masser Ratings), the committee/NCAA continues to rely on "the eye test" with a bunch of guys that haven't even seen the teams they are voting on that much.

It is baffling to me that they continue to reject the information that they have at their disposal in favor of "tradition" and "doing things the way they always have done them." It makes no sense, and it really hurts the teams that deserve to be in the Tournament.

My Sweet 16 is pretty much chalk. Elite 8 includes the 3 1's and Texas, SDSU, Purdue, Syracuse, and I haven't made a final decision about the UF/BYU situation.

lol @ a UF-BYU matchup.

I've had the most problems with that bottom half of that bracket. I just don't like anyone there. I could see Gonzaga, BYU, or UF going to the elite 8. I'm leaning towards BYU and then just REALLY hoping UF loses to MSU.

I've had the most problems with that bottom half of that bracket. I just don't like anyone there. I could see Gonzaga, BYU, or UF going to the elite 8. I'm leaning towards BYU and then just REALLY hoping UF loses to MSU.

That bracket is fucked up.

I have the 10-13 all winning their first round game.

That bracket is fucked up.

I have the 10-13 all winning their first round game.

Yeah, I have 9-12 all winning. Wanted to take Belmont before the bracket was announced but just can't do it against Wisconsin. Just as I can't take Oakland against Texas.

Yeah, I have 9-12 all winning. Wanted to take Belmont before the bracket was announced but just can't do it against Wisconsin. Just as I can't take Oakland against Texas.

Wiscy is susceptible to the upset because of their slow down tempo, and Belmont is a legit top 25 team. That game is going to be good.

I have USU making the Sweet 16 as well.

I have BYU and Jimmer going all the way to the Finals.
Jimmer doesn't have bad games.

I have BYU and Jimmer going all the way to the Finals.
Jimmer doesn't have bad games.

Their inside game is going to be a problem. If they do face Florida I think they are done.

Like I said, they will have trouble with Sacre in the 2nd round.

I hate Ohio State more than cancer, the terrorists, coconut, UNC, tsunamis, the part of the drive between Raleigh and Wilmington, West Virginia and Lebron James combined.

I hate Ohio State more than cancer, the terrorists, coconut, UNC, tsunamis, the part of the drive between Raleigh and Wilmington, West Virginia and Lebron James combined.

This. This a million times. And that's why Michigan will somehow beat Duke. From there, outlook uncertain.

Back