• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hypothetical: Deac fan wakes up from coma...

Dented

Retired
Reaction score
... that started at around 8:55 PM ET, March 19, 2005 when you slipped and fell on your way to get a beer during halftime. How shocked are you?

Yeah that was going to be the next part of the question. How shocked are you and do you wish you had just died instead?

i love how your little reputation button is already red.

"Bullshit we won the ACC and went to the Orange Bowl. I guess Ben Mauk really was that good."

After last season in football and basketball...."Damn I died and went to hell....oh wait, there are no 'holes here, whew that was close"

"I tried to call #BUZZ-OUT, but the number was disconnected. How are y'all getting through?"

I actually remember being at BWW at this moment and how generally pleased I was.

Uggggggghhhhhhh

Wait, we won the ACC title and went to the Orange Bowl in a string of three straight bowl seasons and I missed it?

Back